Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,452 (¥185,410) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)