Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,750 (¥145,889) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)