Cost of living comparison between Nador, Morocco and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.743 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,404 (17,559 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)