Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.456 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,876 (12,993 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)