Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.610 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,839 (15,406 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)