Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,964 in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)