Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨63,252 (руб 58,819) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)