Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨76,276 (руб 69,305) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)