Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.590 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨76,421 (29,509₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 2 hours ago)