Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02854 INR / TZS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,870 (2,833,387 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)