Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02904 INR / TZS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,374 (2,768,116 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)