Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02992 INR / TZS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,512 (3,694,037 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)