Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02911 INR / TZS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,307 (3,995,268 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)