Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨72,054 in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (about 1 hour ago)