Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.260 INR / OMR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 47% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,014 (﷼ 664) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)