Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.177 INR / OMR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 92% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,873 (﷼ 684) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)