Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,777 (€1,614) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)