Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,206 (€1,014) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suzhou costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)