Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,449 (€2,102) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (16 minutes ago)