Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,788 (€1,611) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (36 minutes ago)