Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.026 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨54,176 (RM3,605) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)