Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.795 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 243% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨268,339 ($4,017) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)