Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.800 INR / BDT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 34% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨62,092 (Taka 77,624) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (15 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (40 minutes ago)