Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.020 INR / BAM
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,704 (2,369KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)