Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14741 INR / KMF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,821 (534,690 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)