Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,577 (1,125 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (26 minutes ago)