Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨93,553 (Mex$ 29,673) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)