Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.308 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,129 (Mex$ 24,826) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)