Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.512 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨71,547 (Mex$ 20,373) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)