Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 63% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,364 (€2,174) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)