Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 117% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,137 (€2,788) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (35 minutes ago)