Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.370 INR / UYU
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,048 ($U55,725) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (42 minutes ago)