Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,788 (R$ 4,227) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)