Cost of living comparison between Montes Claros, Brazil and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,133 (R$ 5,096) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)