Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.307 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨79,879 ($b8,583) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)