Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.935 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨89,345 ($b8,993) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (34 minutes ago)