Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨84,820 (COL$3,968,663) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)