Cost of living comparison between Montería, Colombia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,296 (COL$3,290,836) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)