Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02316 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,048 (COL$3,240,428) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)