Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02166 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,647 (COL$4,047,052) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)