Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 INR / LRD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 156% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨239,749 (317,087 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (42 minutes ago)