Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.741 INR / LRD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 133% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨218,188 (294,632 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)