Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.611 INR / TTD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 54% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,333 (10,023 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)