Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.204 INR / TTD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 78% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,337 (19,340 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨111,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)