Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.939 INR / TTD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 58% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,734 (14,864 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)