Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.566 INR / TTD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 70% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,984 (14,215 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (42 minutes ago)