Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 INR / KES
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 38% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,949 (Shilling198,700) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)