Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 637%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11492 INR / SOS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 255% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨262,469 (2,283,940 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)