Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 675%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11745 INR / SOS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 276% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨352,750 (3,003,458 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)