Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 770%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12448 INR / SOS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 607% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨441,631 (3,547,683 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (37 minutes ago)