Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,649 ($1,856) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $864 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (31 minutes ago)