Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,627 (¥324,939) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (43 minutes ago)