Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.826 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,988 (1,730 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)