Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.600 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,013 (1,849 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)