Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.071 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,867 (2,214 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)