Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.635 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,750 (1,624 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)