Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.579 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,824 (1,951 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)