Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.872 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,398 (2,202 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)