Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.688 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,301 (RM6,075) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 2 hours ago)