Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.680 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨103,845 (E£ 28,216) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)