Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00340 INR / BYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,760 (23,156,177 p.) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)