Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00327 INR / BYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 24% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨71,580 (21,911,946 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (31 minutes ago)