Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,899 ($2,030) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)