Cost of living comparison between Mexicali, Mexico and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.599 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,662 (Mex$ 28,800) in Mexicali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)