Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 INR / DZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨90,950 (156,318 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)