Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.013 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨85,070 (4,723TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)