Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.274 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨49,856 (Mex$ 15,227) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (43 minutes ago)