Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,937 (ARS $24,576) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)