Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.968 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,308 (€1,855) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)