Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.755 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,304 (10,111 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (24 minutes ago)