Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.808 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,618 (9,932 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)