Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02873 INR / TZS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,279 (2,446,254 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)