Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02892 INR / TZS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨72,085 (2,492,538 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)