Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03128 INR / TZS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,083 (3,039,742 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)