Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,734 (Mex$ 22,436) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)