Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.669 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 135% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,029 (Bs 22,048) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 2 hours ago)