Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.467 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 145% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,381 (Bs 23,719) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)