Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 INR / MZN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨80,054 (68,826 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (34 minutes ago)