Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.076 INR / MZN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,145 (76,359 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (37 minutes ago)