Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.275 INR / NIO
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,290 (36,167 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)