Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.175 INR / NIO
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,651 (41,225 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)