Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.307 INR / NIO
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,585 (35,802 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)