Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,982 (﷼ 29,045,121) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)