Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.887 INR / LSL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 57% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,902 (30,060 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)