Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.816 INR / LSL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 55% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,142 (25,156 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)