Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.314 INR / NIO
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,403 (45,975 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)