Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.099 INR / NIO
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,977 (49,069 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)