Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.186 INR / NIO
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,498 (29,507 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)