Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.414 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨41,710 (17,277₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (32 minutes ago)